Admission to any of the five engineering options (Chemical, Civil, Electrical and Computer, Industrial, or Mechanical Engineering) is granted to qualified applicants who have been judged to have a good probability of succeeding in the program and obtaining a graduate degree.
Several technical concentration areas are available in each option, and students may select a thesis, non-thesis, management, or self-directed curriculum plan. Additionally, early placement plans for the Ph.D. or Doctorate degrees in engineering are available.
These opportunities serve the practicing engineer as well as the student who wants to pursue advanced graduate study and research. The educational opportunities within the college include traditional classroom and laboratory courses, seminars, and research projects guided by members of the graduate faculty.
- Project Planning and Management
- Engineering Statistics
- Engineering Systems Analysis
- Information Technology Tools for Engineers
- Computer Based Tools for Engineers
- Applied Environmental Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology View 674 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
- A bachelor's degree from a college or university certified by a regional accrediting agency (e.g., North Central Association of Colleges and Schools) approved by the U.S. Department of Education.
- Cumulative grade-point average in undergraduate work of at least 2.7 on a 4.0 scale (some programs require higher GPAs).
- Satisfactory preparation for the graduate program in which the student wishes to enroll as specified by the department of the major.
- A test of written/spoken English, which the University reserves the right to request, of any entering graduate student whose primary language is not English.
International12114 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6057 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National12114 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6057 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.