At Early Childhood and Elementary Education from The College of New Jersey, you'll focus on young learners, with the extensive training and education needed for early childhood and elementary teaching certification. Our fully accredited programs for initial certification prepare exemplary teachers who inspire learners and shape communities. The dual certification program is specifically designed for students without their teaching licensure.
This one-year Early Childhood and Elementary Education program at The College of New Jersey gives candidates a high-quality, rigorous, immersive experience while costing less than a typical graduate degree program.
- Advanced child & adolescent development
- Language Arts Literacy
- Multicultural & social foundations of emergent & early literacy
- Teaching young children: creating & sustaining classroom communities
- Methods of teaching Math & Science in an inclusive classroom
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Teaching Early Childhood Education View 4369 other Masters in Education in United States
- Completed online application
- $75 application fee (non-refundable) – waived for TCNJ alumni
- Essay (personal statement)
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate institutions
- Graduate Record Exam (GRE). For the current Graduate Admissions Testing and Waiver policy, please see Graduate Admission Testing Waivers
International14954 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7477 USD per semester during 12 months.
National14954 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7477 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Ewing
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.