You learn to unravel the complex questions by combining insights from physical, technical and social sciences and by integrating non-academic knowledge, and you will find out that there are no ‘one size fits all’ answers and solutions. With your problem-oriented attitude and interdisciplinary background you will become a relevant connecting player in today’s and tomorrow’s land and water management challenges.
Future career - International Land and Water Management
After completing your International Land and Water Management program from Wageningen University and Research you will be widely employable as a consultant, policy maker, researcher, development worker or project manager in any part of the world. Job opportunities can be found at engineering and consultancy bodies, NGO's, governmental institutions, universities and research institutes.
Alumni work in numerous fields, including as:
- researchers at a university or research institute
- advisers at governmental authorities (ministries, provinces and municipalities) or waterboards
- engineers or consultants at consultancy firms
- experts in non-governmental organisations (NGO)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Sustainable Land Management
- Water, Society and Technology
- Adaptive Water Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
Sept: Application via Studielink will open in October
DisciplinesManagement Studies Hydrology & Water Management View 97 other Masters in Management Studies in Netherlands
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Students who wish to enrol in a MSc programme at Wageningen University must have:
- At least a BSc degree (or equivalent) in a field of science relevant to the specific programme selected;
- A GPA (Grade Point Average) for the BSc study of at least 7 (or 70% of the maximum of the scale);
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken;
The above admission requirements apply to all MSc study programmes at Wageningen University.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International17616 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17616 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA1084 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1084 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Wageningen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.