EU Law and Policy from Riga Graduate School of Law explores political and legal themes relating to the single market, decision making, justice, security and defense as well as energy and environment.
Dedicated to training students for careers in domestic and international institutions, the masters programme in European Union Law and Policy covers integration, law and policy in the European Union, the union’s internal market and its external relations.
- Legal Research
- European Political Economy
- Area of Freedom Security and Justice
- EU decision making – Institutional Law
- Common Foreign and Security Policy of the European Union
- Environmental Law
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEuropean Law Master of Laws (LLM) Political Science View 5 other Masters in Master of Laws (LLM) in Latvia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- All masters programmes are available to students who have completed a bachelor, masters or equivalent degree in law or a related field (on the condition that basic knowledge of law and corresponding work experience can be demonstrated).
- For those with a three-year bachelor degree, options are limited to the two-year masters programmes.
- English language proficiency: IELTS 6+, TOEFL IBT 80+ or TOEFL paper based test 550+.
International5500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5500 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA5500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5500 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Riga
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.