Transborder Commercial Law from Riga Graduate School of Law offer advanced, research-based education in law, business, policy and finance. Executive-style schedules allow ambitious students and professionals to accommodate work and studies.
Focusing on the aspects of trade within the European Union and beyond, the masters programme in Transborder Commercial Law prepares students for future success in international trade, arbitration, and contract law.
- International Sales Law
- European Private International Law
- Comparative Contract & Commercial Law
- Intellectual Property Law
- International Arbitration
- Company Law
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesPublic Law Business Law Master of Laws (LLM)
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Transborder Commercial Law (LL.M.) programme is available to individuals with bachelor degree or masters degree in law; second level professional higher education, professional bachelor or masters degree in law (at least 160 Latvian CP = 240 ECTS).
- English language proficiency: IELTS 6+, TOEFL IBT 80+ or TOEFL paper based test 550+.
International5500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5500 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA5500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5500 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Riga
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.