Public International Law and Human Rights from Riga Graduate School of Law explores legal issues surrounding sovereignty, fundamental rights, state responsibility, criminality. In addition the programme focuses on international institutions, courts and arbitral bodies involved in the creation of global rules in the area of human rights.
Our program prepares students to work with international law and human rights spheres both at national and international levels.
- Legal Research
- International Law
- International Humanitarian Law and Responsibility
- International Human Rights Law
- International Adjudication
- Litigation at the European Court of Human Rights
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesInternational Law Public Law Master of Laws (LLM)
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Public International Law and Human Rights (LL.M.) programme is available to individuals with bachelor degree or masters degree in law; second level professional higher education, professional bachelor or masters degree in law (at least 160 CP = 240 ECTS).
- English language proficiency: IELTS 6+, TOEFL IBT 80+ or TOEFL paper based test 550+.
International5500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5500 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA5500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5500 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Riga
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.