Law and Finance from Riga Graduate School of Law facilitates understanding of the wide array of multidisciplinary issues at hand and delivers in-depth knowledge of the interrelation of the legal and economic aspects of firms and markets operating in the European Union and beyond.
Our master degree prepares students for successful careers in a variety of industry sectors as well as public institutions and academia.
- Legal Research
- Micro & Macro Economics
- Monetary Policy
- International Financial Management
- Comparative Contract & Commercial Law
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesFinance Business Law Master of Laws (LLM)
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Law and Finance (LL.M) programme is available to individuals with bachelor or masters degree in law, economics, finance, management or related fields, obtained in at least three years (120 KP = 180 ECTS) for 2 year programme or four years long studies (160 KP = 240 ECTS) for 1 year programme; second level professional higher education, professional bachelor or masters’ degree in law, economics, finance, management or related fields.
- English language proficiency: IELTS 6+, TOEFL IBT 80+ or TOEFL paper based test 550+.
International6500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6500 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA6500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6500 EUR per year during 12 months.
11000 EUR (2 years)
Living costs for Riga
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.