Special Education - Applied Behavior Analysis from University of North Florida is the science devoted to the understanding and improvement of human behavior. ABA has a specific focus on changing socially-significant behaviors; that is, things that are important for individual success.
Our graduates started their careers as highly effective and qualified teachers, interpreters, and other professionals with the knowledge, skills, dispositions, and cultural/linguistic competencies to meet the diverse educational and accessibility needs of children and adults in education and community settings.
- Prin of Applied Beh Analy
- ABA in Dev Disab and Autism
- Issues/Trends Excep Ed/Service
- Research in Special Education
- Comm, Coll, Consult Spec Ed
- App Beh Anal Ed and Perf Mgmt
- Ethics in ABA and Ed Settings
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Special Education Teaching View 722 other Masters in Special Education in United States
- A baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution, or its equivalent from a foreign institution, with a GPA of 3.0 or higher in all work attempted in the last 60 credit hours of undergraduate study.
- Official transcripts, and foreign evaluations if applicable, from all post-secondary institutions attended.
- Letter of intent: 500-1000 words, Describe reasons for seeking admission into the Special Education program; Professional goals; How the program will help attain goals
- Three letters of recommendation: Must be on official letter head (if applicable) and have an original signature (electronic signatures are not acceptable), It is preferred that at least one come from a college/university professor, Address applicants academic background; Aptitude for graduate work; Capabilities for future performance and scholarship
- GRE test scores -Taken within the last 5 years. Verbal, quantitative and written portions
International34129 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34129 USD per year during 24 months.
National34129 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34129 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State24211 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24211 USD per year during 24 months.
Living off campus
- Local - $25,531
- National and international - $35,449
Living costs for Jacksonville Beach
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.