At Music Performance: Jazz Studies from University of North Florida classes are scheduled to allow music educators, performers, and other music professionals in Northeast Florida to pursue the degree while maintaining full-time employment.
Graduates with Music Performance: Jazz Studies from University of North Florida will:
- develop performance skills
- work with an internationally recognized faculty and excellent ensembles.
- Jazz Styles and Analysis
- Jazz Saxophone
- Jazz Trombone
- Jazz Piano
- Jazz Guitar
- Jazz Bass
- Jazz Set Drums
- Jazz Trumpet
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMusic View 1010 other Masters in Music in United States
- A baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution, or its equivalent from a foreign institution, with a GPA of 3.0 or higher in all work attempted in the last 60 credit hours of undergraduate study.
- Official transcripts, and foreign evaluations if applicable, from all post-secondary institutions attended.
- Letter of intent - Describe educational and professional goals
- Three letters of recommendation - Faculty members or professional references familiar with applicants academic or research potential
- Department of Music Application
- Live audition
International34129 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34129 USD per year during 24 months.
National34129 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34129 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State24211 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24211 USD per year during 24 months.
Living off campus
- Local - $25,531
- National and international - $35,449
Living costs for Jacksonville Beach
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.