The International and European Law study programme at Vilnius University lasts three semesters (1.5 years, 90 ECTS). At the beginning of the studies, each student chooses the track he or she is interested in from three options:
- International Law and Human Rights;
- Tech Law;
- Business Law.
The qualification enables graduates to be legal experts (advisers) to both public and private entities, engage themselves as problem analysts or researchers in academic institutions as well as to work in all major legal professions in national and international, governmental and non-governmental organizations and companies.
A possibility of holding an office in regulated professions (judges, solicitors, prosecutors, civil servants etc.) will depend on qualification requirements applicable in a particular country and the recognition of foreign studies.
Graduates of the programme will be able to pursue academic career in Lithuania and abroad in continuing their postgraduate studies in PhD programme in social sciences.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Global Law and Legal Ethics
- Human Rights in Global Perspective
- Advanced Issues in Public International Law
- Global Law and Legal Ethics
- Technology Law
- Contract Law and E-Commerce
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesEuropean Law International Law Master of Laws (LLM) View 8 other Masters in Master of Laws (LLM) in Lithuania
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor of Laws or an equivalent qualification of a jurist from institutions of higher education.
- English language proficiency - the level not lower than B2 (following the Common Framework of Reference for Language approved by the Council of Europe), proof of proficiency in English: IELTS 5.5+, iBT TOEFL 65+; The requirement does not apply to those who have graduated from the studies delivered in English or if it is a native language of a candidate.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3000 EUR per year during 18 months.
EU/EEA3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3000 EUR per year during 18 months.
Living costs for Vilnius
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
- The Grand Duchy of Lithuania Scholarship
- Tuition fee waivers and scholarships to apply before studies
- Scholarships to get during the study period
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.