Accountancy from University of North Florida curriculum aims to provide the necessary advanced study for those seeking careers in professional accounting as controllers and accounting executives in industry and government, or as independent certified public accountants.
Emphasis is given to how accountants relate theory to current problems, and how accountants communicate such information to the various users of accounting data. Students in the Master of Accountancy program may pursue either the general accounting track or the tax concentration.
Graduates with Accountancy from University of North Florida will:
- Learn the language of business and gain a solid business background to open up advancement opportunities within the accounting field.
- Open career opportunities in the field of business which would have been unavailable without a graduate MAcc degree.
- Strengthen transferable skills to allow for employment in management.
- Gain a network of contacts that will last a lifetime.
- Advanced Man Accounting Theory
- Advanced Account Info Systems
- Auditing Theory
- Advanced Accounting Theory
- Making Decisions with Data
- Advanced Financial Management
- Taxation in Business Corp
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Accounting Econometrics View 743 other Masters in Accounting in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of North Florida and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution, or its equivalent from a foreign institution, with a GPA of 3.0 or higher in all work attempted in the last 60 credit hours of undergraduate study.
- Official transcripts, and foreign evaluations if applicable, from all post-secondary institutions attended.
- Meet one of the criteria below: Applicants with an earned bachelor's in accounting from an AACSB accredited institution with at least a 3.0 GPA in the last 60 credit hours, may be admitted directly into the MAcc program without having to take the GRE or GMAT exams/ Applicants not qualifying for admission as defined in the first option may be admitted based upon a composite score consisting of an index formula that includes both the last 60 undergraduate hours GPA, and test score (taken within the last 5 years) from either the GRE (minimum of 300 required) or GMAT (minimum of 470 required)
International34129 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34129 USD per year during 12 months.
National34129 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34129 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State24211 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24211 USD per year during 12 months.
Living off campus
- Local - $25,531
- National and international - $35,449
Living costs for Jacksonville Beach
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.