The Nursing program from Upstate Medical University SUNY builds on your undergraduate nursing education and focuses on applying advanced theory and evidence-based data to clinical practice.
- The curriculum includes courses in the advanced practice role, nursing theory, family theory, informatics, quality and safety, leadership and health care policy, research and advanced pathophysiology and pharmacology.
- You may take practicum courses as electives to strengthen your advanced practice skills. You also may participate in faculty-sponsored research or individual research projects under faculty guidance, or practice teaching or nursing administration.
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Family Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesNursing View 783 other Masters in Nursing in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Upstate Medical University SUNY and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Basic Health Assessment (NURS 310 or 300 level or higher course) and Basic Statistics (3 credits). If either of these courses was taken more than five years ago, an advisor will discuss the possibility of taking a refresher course to update your skills. It is up to you to determine whether you feel competent to enroll in advanced courses that require an understanding of basic concepts in these areas.
International23100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11550 USD per semester during 24 months.
National23100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11550 USD per semester during 24 months.
In-State11310 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5655 USD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Syracuse
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.