The Nursing program from Upstate Medical University SUNY builds on your undergraduate nursing education and focuses on applying advanced theory and evidence-based data to clinical practice.
- The curriculum includes courses in the advanced practice role, nursing theory, family theory, informatics, quality and safety, leadership and health care policy, research and advanced pathophysiology and pharmacology.
- You may take practicum courses as electives to strengthen your advanced practice skills. You also may participate in faculty-sponsored research or individual research projects under faculty guidance, or practice teaching or nursing administration.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Family Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesNursing View 686 other Masters in Nursing in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor's degree or its equivalent.
- Official Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores recommended but not required.
- The average GPA for the incoming Fall 2020 class is 3.5 and the average cumulative GRE is 313; however, we holistically review applications with a wide range of scores and GPAs.
- Transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate schools attended.
- Three original letters of recommendation from people familiar with your academic record and potential for investigative research. Applicants will submit their reference's information when filling out their application for admission. Upon submission of the application, the references will receive instructions on how to submit them through MyUpstate.
International23100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11550 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National23100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11550 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
In-State11310 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5655 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.