Master's students also select a minor area of concentration in management/ supervision, education or basic science.
- The Medical Technology (MS) degree from Upstate Medical University SUNY provides students with the opportunity for professional advancement through acquisition of expanded knowledge and skills in one of two major areas of specialization: hematology or microbiology.
- Completion of the Medical Technology masters degree does not make graduates eligible to sit for the NYS Clinical Laboratory Technologist license. Prospective students with bachelors degree in a field other that Medical Technology, who want to be eligible to sit for the NYS Medical Technology license should pursue the Medical Technology bachelors degree.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Hematology Conference and Tutorial
- Hematology Journal Club
- Bone Marrow Practicum
- Special Hematology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHealth Sciences View 1404 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor's degree or its equivalent.
- Official Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores recommended but not required.
- The average GPA for the incoming Fall 2020 class is 3.5 and the average cumulative GRE is 313; however, we holistically review applications with a wide range of scores and GPAs.
- Transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate schools attended.
- Three original letters of recommendation from people familiar with your academic record and potential for investigative research. Applicants will submit their reference's information when filling out their application for admission. Upon submission of the application, the references will receive instructions on how to submit them through MyUpstate.
International23100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11550 USD per semester during 24 months.
National23100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11550 USD per semester during 24 months.
In-State11310 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5655 USD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Syracuse
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.