Since a number of the Physiology faculty hold primary appointments in clinical departments, the Physiology program from Upstate Medical University SUNY is an ideal vehicle for students looking to apply basic science research techniques to clinically relevant biomedical problems such as bone tumors, diabetes, osteoporosis, kidney disease and lung disease.
- Experimental approaches range from studies on whole animals and isolated tissues to studies of cellular and molecular events.
- Scientific inquiry may include the complex interactions of systems in the whole individual, the orchestration of processes integrating organ and cell function, and/or the integration of molecular events within individual cells.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Musculoskeletal Science
- Pulmonary Physiology
- Exercise Science
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine View 661 other Masters in Human Medicine in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor's degree or its equivalent.
- Official Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores recommended but not required.
- The average GPA for the incoming Fall 2020 class is 3.5 and the average cumulative GRE is 313; however, we holistically review applications with a wide range of scores and GPAs.
- Transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate schools attended.
- Three original letters of recommendation from people familiar with your academic record and potential for investigative research. Applicants will submit their reference's information when filling out their application for admission. Upon submission of the application, the references will receive instructions on how to submit them through MyUpstate.
International23100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11550 USD per semester during 12 months.
National23100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11550 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State11310 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5655 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Syracuse
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.