Whatever the size of the company, the function or the sector they will work in, graduates of the Sustainability and Social Innovation programme from HEC Paris School of Management will acquire the necessary critical thinking, hard skills and leadership skills to rethink, innovate, and shape tomorrow’s sustainable businesses and inclusive economies. SASI graduates shape the world of tomorrow.
This program is aimed at high-level applicants who strive to become changemakers. Whatever the size of the company, the function or the sector they will work in, graduates will acquire the skills to do business in a world that is increasingly hot, crowded, polarized, angry, and unstable and to shape tomorrow’s sustainable businesses and inclusive economies.
The curriculum is structured around core courses which provide participants with the toolbox they need to become change-makers, and electives, which allows them to deepen their knowledge on key issues related to sustainability, social innovation and the broader business environment. All classes are designed to help participants hone their analytical skills, develop their ability to mobilize and communicate on meaningful topics and enhance their ability to transform organizations. They are all meant to support the participants’ quest for purposeful change and impact.
Top Recruiting Companies
- Amundi Asset Management
- AT Kearney
- Bearing Point
- Balance Solutions Pvt. Ltd
- Contemplor GmbH
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business, Sustainable Development Goals and Human Rights
- Globstart Challenge Triple Bottom Line
- Have a Cause, Make an Impact
- Strategy & sustainability
- Data for sustainability
- Geopolitics, Natural Resources and Global Governance
- Foundations of Finance for Sustainability
- Corporate Finance Core Concepts
- Responsible Investing
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSocial Work Sustainable Development View 24 other Masters in Sustainable Development in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
The selection is a 2 phase process:
- A first selection is made based on the evaluation of your application and supporting documents.
- The pre-selected candidates will then be invited for a face-to-face or Skype interview.
Supporting documents to be up-loaded before the application deadline:
- Degree certificate(s) or current enrollment certificate
- All official academic transcripts obtained in a higher education institution (exchange programs included) with official GPA
- Résumé (CV)
- English language proficiency test score report (TOEFL or TOEIC or IELTS or Cambridge)
- 2 completed online reference forms (at least one should be filled out by a professor)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International22125 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22125 EUR for the full programme and a duration of .
EU/EEA22125 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22125 EUR for the full programme and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.