Taught by world class professors, all classes of the Sustainability and Social Innovation programme from HEC Paris School of Management are designed to hone your analytical skills and ability to mobilize and communicate on meaningful topics to transform organizations into positive contributors to society.
Spanning far beyond the classroom, seminars and conferences provide you with the opportunity to interact with experts and entrepreneurs that are helping to rethink and shape tomorrow’s sustainable businesses and inclusive economies. Whether you are interested in working for a big company and changing it from within, leading your own impactful research project, or launching your own start-up, you can tailor the second phase of the program to your own professional goals and ambitions.
Top Recruiting Companies
- Amundi Asset Management
- AT Kearney
- Bearing Point
- Balance Solutions Pvt. Ltd
- Contemplor GmbH
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Changing Business Environment
- Geopolitics of Resources
- Strategy & Sustainability
- Innovation and Design Thinking
- Foundations of Finance for Sustainability
- Corporate Finance
- Socially Responsible Investing
- Data for a Hot, Crowded and Unstable world
- Research Methodologies
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- 1- October 20,
- 2- January 6
- 3- March 3,
- 4- April 28
DisciplinesSocial Work Sustainable Development View 26 other Masters in Sustainable Development in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
The selection is a 2 phase process:
- A first selection is made based on the evaluation of your application and supporting documents.
- The pre-selected candidates will then be invited for a face-to-face or Skype interview.
Supporting documents to be up-loaded before the application deadline:
- Degree certificate(s) or current enrollment certificate
- All official academic transcripts obtained in a higher education institution (exchange programs included) with official GPA
- Résumé (CV)
- English language proficiency test score report (TOEFL or TOEIC or IELTS or Cambridge)
- 2 completed online reference forms (at least one should be filled out by a professor)
- Passport-style photo
- Non-refundable application fee of €110.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International24650 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24650 EUR per year during .
EU/EEA24650 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24650 EUR per year during .
Living costs for Jouy-en-Josas
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.