The Management in Entrepreneurial Leadership program from Babson College is the cornerstone of a successful career in business management. Throughout the full-time 9 month program, collaborate and learn among a highly diverse group of classmates. Your cohort will tackle real-world challenges through experiential learning—creating a new venture, consulting for an organization to solve its business problem, and exploring the global business landscape during a course abroad. You will emerge from this entrepreneurial leadership masters program with problem-solving skills that will prepare you to lead with confidence.
- Accelerate your career immediately: Designed to serve students right out of college, without the 3-5 years of work experience many graduate programs require.
- Earn your degree in less than a year: Save both time and money by getting a masters degree in management and leadership in just 9 months
- Get inspired by your peers: Master’s students come to Babson College from around the world and include accountants, financial analysts, and entrepreneurs, but also athletes, nonprofit organizers, writers, and artists.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Data Exploration (Quantitative Methods)
- Entrepreneurial Economics
- Finance for Entrepreneurs
- Information Technology
- Marketing Management
- Operations Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 9 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesLeadership View 484 other Masters in Leadership in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Short answer questions
- 1 letter of recommendation (professional or academic)
- Transcripts from all institutions, undergraduate and graduate
- Candidates may include an essay to provide additional pertinent information to the admissions committee (optional)
- Video interview
Average work experience is 1 year
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International7000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3500 USD per semester during 9 months.
National7000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3500 USD per semester during 9 months.
Living costs for Wellesley
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.