Match that with sophisticated problem solving, practical application, ethical judgment, and professional development and communication skills for a well-rounded degree. Your Finance program at Babson College cohort comes from all undergraduate and graduate backgrounds. During your electives, expand your network by taking classes with more experienced MBA and master’s students. Develop strong relationships with faculty and advisors, who are here to support you with individualized mentoring.
- STEM-Designated. International students on an F-1 visa may be eligible for a 24-month extension of post-completion OPT to work in the U.S.
- Fast Track: Earn 30 credits in 9 months (2-semester option) or 16 months (3-semester option).
- Customizable: Half the MSF degree credits are electives, allowing you to tailor your learning to your specific career interests.
- Stackable: Apply your Master of Finance credits toward a future Babson graduate degree.
- Career Support: In 2019, 91% of job-searching MSF graduates were employed 6 months after graduation, and 68% of international MSF students accepted positions in the United States.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Data Analysis and Practice
- Capital Markets
- Corporate Finance: Evaluating Opportunities
- Derivatives: Theory and Practice
- Fixed Income
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 9 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Entrepreneurship Finance View 566 other Masters in Economics in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Short answer questions
- 1 letter of recommendation (professional or academic)
- Transcripts from all institutions, undergraduate and graduate
- Candidates may include an essay to provide additional pertinent information to the admissions committee (optional)
- Video interview
Average work experience is 1-3 years
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International54600 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1820 USD per credit during 9 months.
National54600 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1820 USD per credit during 9 months.
Living costs for Wellesley
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.