- The Public and Organizational Relations program at the Montclair State University offers a rich set of courses that address both public relations and organizational issues with opportunities to refine both conceptual and applied skill sets.
- Alumni of the program have advanced professionally in corporate, nonprofit and academic careers including those in public relations, marketing, human resource management, sales, organizational consulting, broadcast media, higher education and public administration—virtually all professions and industries that value highly-developed communication skills.
- At the same time many graduates aspiring to academic careers go on to doctoral studies. In the School of Communication and Media, we are committed to educating the next generation of communication leaders and scholars and, thus, aim to provide one of the best masters-level experiences in the country.
- Research and Data in Public and Organizational Relations
- Public and Organizational Relations in a Digital Age
- Case Studies in Public and Organizational Relations
- Special Topics In Communication
- Strategic Public Relations
- Theories of Human Communication
- Public Relations for Nonprofit Organizations
- Readings in Communication
- Persuasion and Media
- Integrated Communications
- Crisis Communication
- New Media Business Models
- Navigating Organizational Change
- Corporate Social Responsibility Paradigm
- Leadership and Collaborative Innovation
- Globalization and Contemporary Communication
- Media and Mass Culture
- Internship: Communication.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- Application Deadline: Rolling Admission.
DisciplinesSocial Work Public Relations View 149 other Masters in Public Relations in United States
- Transcript: One from each college attended.
- Essays/Personal Statement
- Letters of Recommendation: Two.
- Resume: Required.
- Standardized Test Scores: GRE
- Students holding degrees from non-US institutions must request a course-by-course transcript evaluation from a member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services or by Educated Choices. TOEFL (Test of English as a foreign language), IELTS (International English Language Testing System) or Duolingo English Test are required for applicants to any program who earned their degree in a country where English is not the official language. Please check our International Applicants page for more information and for our current TOEFL/IELTS Waiver Policy.
International12474 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 756 USD per credit during 24 months.
National12474 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 756 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State11566 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 701 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Montclair
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.