Combining communication, filmmaking, journalism, public relations and television and digital media, the School of Communication and Media provides groundbreaking programs that give students the tools they need to succeed in the communication and media industries. Students have opportunities to produce radio and television programs, make narrative or documentary films, develop public relations and health campaigns, do organizational consulting, or cover news and public affairs on multiple platforms. Students also pursue project-based activities through the Montclarion newspaper, the radio station (WMSC-FM), the Dumont Television Center, the Lambda Pi Eta Academic Honors Society, the PRSSA Chapter, and a thriving Internship program that connects students to the Center for Cooperative Media partners on campus and a vast network of placements in larger metropolitan areas.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Research and Data in Public and Organizational Relations
- Public and Organizational Relations in a Digital Age
- Case Studies in Public and Organizational Relations
- Special Topics In Communication
- Strategic Public Relations
- Theories of Human Communication
- Public Relations for Nonprofit Organizations
- Readings in Communication
- Persuasion and Media
- Integrated Communications
- Crisis Communication
- New Media Business Models
- Navigating Organizational Change
- Corporate Social Responsibility Paradigm
- Leadership and Collaborative Innovation
- Globalization and Contemporary Communication
- Media and Mass Culture
- Internship: Communication.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Relations View 66 other Masters in Public Relations in United States
- Complete the online application.
- Send your $60 non-refundable application fee.
- Official transcripts are required from every college or university you have attended – they need to be in their original sealed envelopes.
- GRE scores
- Applicants with a non-US degree: In lieu of a transcript, please submit a course-by-course evaluation along with U.S. degree equivalency information of your coursework from any member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services or by Educated Choices.
International1030 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1030 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National1030 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1030 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State713 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 713 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.