The Information Systems program from the European University Cyprus (EUC) covers Decision Support Systems (DDS) in business intelligence and the integration and operation of e-business systems, including user interface, user experience and system usability.
A major component of the program is the IS project in which students undertake original research to identify and resolve real-world problems using information systems to support an organization’s objectives. The program’s online delivery allows working professionals to gain new skills and qualifications.
- Systems Administration
- Systems Engineering
- Software Engineering
- IT Consultancy
- Website Development
- Data Management
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Requirements Engineering and User Interface Design
- Research Methods in Information Systems
- Information Systems Strategy and e-business systems
- Project Management and Risk Analysis
- Enterprise systems engineering and Integration
- Data and Knowledge Management for Decision Support
- Master Project
- Information Systems Project
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
The official deadline is 2 weeks before the beginning of each semester
DisciplinesBusiness Information Systems Computer Sciences Web Technologies & Cloud Computing
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The general admission requirement for graduate programs is the successful completion of a Bachelor degree at a recognized institution, or its equivalent (professional qualifications).
- A completed application form together with a non-refundable fee of €52.
- Official copy of a Bachelor’s Degree, in English, from a recognized university, with an average grade of ‘C’ or above, or official copies of professional qualifications.
- Official copy of Academic transcript, in English.
- Copy of a valid passport/identity card.
- Proof of English proficiency.
- One recommendation letter.
- Proof of work experience (if available).
- Official copy of High School Leaving Diploma and grade marksheet, in English.
- One passport size photograph.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International9120 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9120 EUR per year and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEA9120 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9120 EUR per year and a duration of 18 months.
European University Cyprus offers an extensive Financial Aid Program which aims to provide financial assistance to students who need aid in order to begin or complete their studies at European University Cyprus. There are various schemes to help students financially. European University Cyprus awards scholarships up to 15% on tuition to selected students with outstanding performance (B average and above) on their High School leaving certificate or Bachelor degree. The financial support can vary in the case of outstanding candidates.
European University Cyprus awards scholarships to selected students with outstanding performance (B average and above) on their high school leaving certificate or Bachelor degree.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.