All the programs introduce central ideas in a variety of areas in Mathematics, Mathematics Education, Physics, Physics Education and Statistics and develop problem-solving ability by teaching students to combine critical thinking with rigorous reasoning.
The Mathematics program provides students with a spectrum of courses in pure and applied mathematics, statistics and develops rigorous mathematical thinking. The Physics program provides courses that present, in depth, areas of classical and modern physics.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Real Variables I
- Complex Variables I
- Abstract Algebra I
- Linear Algebra I
- Mathematical Computing
- Numerical Analysis
- Operations Research
- Applied Industrial Mathematics
- Comprehensive Examination
- Master's Thesis
- Intermediate Analysis I
- Intermediate Analysis II
- Foundations of Abstract Algebra
- Object-Oriented Software Development
- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence
- Systems Software Design
- Microcomputers and Computer Interfaces
- Fundamentals of Programming Languages
- Computer Simulation of Discrete Systems.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesApplied Mathematics Actuarial Science View 414 other Masters in Actuarial Science in United States
- Complete the online application.
- Send your $60 non-refundable application fee.
- Official transcripts are required from every college or university you have attended – they need to be in their original sealed envelopes.
- GRE scores
- Applicants with a non-US degree: In lieu of a transcript, please submit a course-by-course evaluation along with U.S. degree equivalency information of your coursework from any member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services or by Educated Choices.
International1030 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1030 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National1030 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1030 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State713 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 713 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.