Coursework is designed to build skills and develop a vision based upon best practice for using technology to support learning. This Instructional Technology program from the University of Northern Iowa is not about technology as much as the opportunities that are afforded through its use.
Through engagement with our dedicated faculty and a lifelong network of adult learners, you will develop into an educator who has a vision for change and the skills to make it happen.
Guided By Faculty Who Are At The Forefront Of Innovation
- During your academic career, faculty mentors will provide you multiple opportunities to engage in scholarship experiences. You will be guided by faculty who are at the forefront of innovation in their areas of research and scholarship.
- Ultimately, you will complete a culminating project that may be a traditional research study, a creative project, an action research project in public schools, or a capstone project. When you graduate, you will be able to transfer your on-campus scholarship and academic research to enhance the community.
- Meeting the Needs of Diverse Learners in Classrooms
- Educational Technology and Design
- Human Relations: Awareness and Application
- Development and Assessment of Young Children
- Teaching Elementary School Social Studies
- Infant and Toddler Curriculum and Guidance
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEducation View 4051 other Masters in Education in United States
- A completed online application form
- A non-refundable application fee of $75
- Educational transcripts from Bachelor's degree
- Proof of English proficiency
- Letters of reference or a reference form
- The GMAT is required to enter the MBA or the MAcc program
- The GRE is required for some programs
- A copy of the personal data page of your passport
International19633 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19633 USD per year during 12 months.
National19633 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19633 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State9159 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9159 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Cedar Falls
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.