This is an endorsement on a teaching certificate and three years of teaching is required to be eligible for the LDT-C certification. LDT-Cs are members of Child Study Teams which are responsible for the assessment, placement, IEP (Individualized Educational Program) development, and program monitoring of students referred to or eligible for special education services. An essential component of the LDT-C role is to provide consultation and in-service training for teachers regarding a student's educational program.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Evaluation and Planning for Students with Learning Problems I (3 hours lecture)
- Special Education for Students with Disabilities (3 hours lecture)
- Evaluation and Planning for Students with Learning Problems II (3 hours lecture)
- Advanced Instructional Techniques for Students with Learning Problems (3 hours lecture)
- Practicum: Learning Disabilities Teacher-Consultant (3 hours lecture)
- Medical and Physical Bases of Disabilities (3 hours lecture)
- Advanced Practicum: Learning Disabilities Teacher-Consultant (3 hours lecture)
- Consultation Methods in Psychoeducational Settings (3 hours lecture, 1 hour other)
- Action Research in Inclusive Settings (3 hours lecture)
- Testing and Evaluation (3 hours lecture)
- Psychological Tests and Measurements (3 hours lecture)
- Advanced Educational Psychology (3 hours lecture)
- Theories of Learning (3 hours lecture).
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSpecial Education View 653 other Masters in Special Education in United States
- Complete the online application.
- Send your $60 non-refundable application fee.
- Official transcripts are required from every college or university you have attended – they need to be in their original sealed envelopes.
- GRE scores
- Applicants with a non-US degree: In lieu of a transcript, please submit a course-by-course evaluation along with U.S. degree equivalency information of your coursework from any member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services or by Educated Choices.
International1030 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1030 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National1030 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1030 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State713 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 713 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.