During the Management, Economics and Consumer Studies programme from Wageningen University and Research , you will study managerial, economic, sociological and environmental aspects of households and businesses.
What makes the master's MSc Management, Economics and Consumer Studies unique?
- Specialisations for students with a social sciences and technical life sciences background.
- Wide programme that focuses on the managerial, economic, and social processes of the agrifood chain.
- Offers practical experience through internships.
Depending on the specialisation graduates of the master's Management, Economics and Consumer Studies have several career opportunities. For example, Marcel started his own company developing UV technology and machinery. But you can also end up as a manager or consultant in hospitals, government departments or the health sector.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Studies
- Consumer Studies
- Economics and Governance
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesEconomics Family & Consumer Science Management, Organisation & Leadership
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A Grade Point Average (GPA) for the BSc study of at least 70% of the maximum scale.
- At least a 7 out of 10 for your written BSc thesis or project.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International17616 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17616 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA1084 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1084 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Wageningen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.