Theology from Loyola Marymount University engages students in a wide range of ethical and cross-cultural concerns, and in ecumenical and interreligious dialogue.
The goal of the program is to provide a general and integrated exploration of these areas for students seeking to teach on a secondary level, for students preparing for further graduate education, and for students with a strong interest in theology beyond the undergraduate level.
- New Testament Theology
- Old Testament Theology
- Systematic Theology
- Theological Ethics
- Graduate Pro-Seminar
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
International applicants are encouraged to submit their application and materials at least three months prior to the first term of their enrollment.
DisciplinesPhilosophy & Ethics Religious Studies & Theology Christian Studies View 301 other Masters in Christian Studies in United States
- The Official Online Graduate Division Application for Loyola Marymount University (you will need to create an account and you will be able to access your application after you have applied)
- A $50.00 application fee
- A copy of all post-secondary transcripts
- A Statement of Intent - View the Statement of Intent Guidelines here
- Two Letters of Recommendation Forms from persons acquainted with your professional and academic background
- A notice of which Master of Arts program you are applying for
International15924 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15924 USD per year during 24 months.
National15924 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15924 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Los Angeles
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.