The Counseling programs at Montclair State University prepare students to become multiculturally competent counselors in a variety of work settings. Students are prepared to work with diverse populations in elementary and secondary schools, community agencies, student affairs positions in colleges and universities, and substance abuse treatment facilities.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Counseling Across the Life Span
- Introduction to Professional and Ethical Issues in Counseling
- Counseling Theories
- Appraisal of the Individual
- Career Counseling
- Group Counseling: Theory and Practice
- Counseling Techniques
- Multicultural Counseling and Development
- Methods of Research
- Counseling Practicum
- Student Services in Higher Education
- Theories of College Student Development
- Program Planning and Development in Educational Settings
- Leadership and Supervision in Student Affairs.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCounselling View 897 other Masters in Counselling in United States
- Complete the online application.
- Send your $60 non-refundable application fee.
- Official transcripts are required from every college or university you have attended – they need to be in their original sealed envelopes.
- GRE scores
- Applicants with a non-US degree: In lieu of a transcript, please submit a course-by-course evaluation along with U.S. degree equivalency information of your coursework from any member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services or by Educated Choices.
International1030 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1030 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National1030 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1030 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State713 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 713 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.