- The Computer Science - Applied Information Technology concentration at the Montclair State University provides learners an enterprise perspective that focuses on the management and implementation of information technology to support today’s business, industry or government work environments.
- Students will learn how communications, management, legal considerations and other workplace skills highly valued by employers are integrated with information technology to facilitate successful application of technology in an organization.
- We are proud to offer one the most affordable online master’s degree in information technology in the country according to Online U!
Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, Montclair State University is a large (uniRank enrollment range: 20,000-24,999 students) coeducational higher education institution.
- Java Programming
- Computer Systems Principles
- Data Structures
- Discrete Mathematics in Computing
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Web Development
- Computer Networks
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- Application Deadline: Rolling admission.
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Technology Computer Sciences Software Engineering View 111 other Masters in Software Engineering in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Transcript: One from each college attended
- Essays/Personal Statement
- Letters of Recommendation: Two
- Resume: Required
- Students holding degrees from non-US institutions must request a course-by-course transcript evaluation from a member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services or by Educated Choices. TOEFL (Test of English as a foreign language), IELTS (International English Language Testing System) or Duolingo English Test are required for applicants to any program who earned their degree in a country where English is not the official language. Please check our International Applicants page for more information and for our current TOEFL/IELTS Waiver Policy.
International12474 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 756 USD per credit during 24 months.
National11896 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 721 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.