These include careers in psychology as well as business, law, education, and many other helping professions (e.g., social work, counseling, child advocacy). Courses required for teacher certification in the State of New Jersey, as described in the Teacher Education Program, are provided.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Developmental Psychopathology
- Cognitive Assessment
- Clinical Assessment
- Ethics and Professional Issues in Psychology
- Developmental Psychology
- Theories of Interpersonal and Familial Violence
- Interventions in Forensic Psychology
- Criminal Forensic Assessment
- Child and Family Forensic Assessmen
- Forensic Psychology in Criminal Proceedings
- Forensic Psychology in Family Proceedings.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Counselling Clinical Psychology View 896 other Masters in Counselling in United States
- Complete the online application.
- Send your $60 non-refundable application fee.
- Official transcripts are required from every college or university you have attended – they need to be in their original sealed envelopes.
- GRE scores
- Applicants with a non-US degree: In lieu of a transcript, please submit a course-by-course evaluation along with U.S. degree equivalency information of your coursework from any member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services or by Educated Choices.
International1030 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1030 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National1030 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1030 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State713 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 713 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.