Counselling from Gonzaga University helps students utilize today's best practices to apply theory and research to serve clients and develop your own theory of counselling while engaging in self-discovery, personal growth and development.
Our program offers preparation for a career as a competent, service-oriented mental health practitioner within community agencies, schools and clinics in Canada.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Canadian Counselling
- Canadian Counselling Issues & Ethics
- Counselling Theories
- Counselling Across the Life Span
- Group Process & Facilitation
- Psychopathology & Psychopharmacology
- Diversity in Counselling
- Marriage and Family Counselling
- Career Development & Assessment in Counselling
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
All applications received after the above date will only be considered on a rolling basis.
DisciplinesFamily & Consumer Science Counselling View 40 other Masters in Counselling in Canada
- Complete the Online Application
- Official Transcripts
- If your cumulative GPA falls below a 3.0 please include an explanation of GPA statement.
- Provide two professional recommenders who can evaluate your leadership, interpersonal skills, critical thinking, judgment, professional practice and your ability and capacity to complete a graduate degree.
- Statement of Purpose
- Copy of Passport Picture Page
- Proof of English Language
International17307 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34615 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
National17307 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34615 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Calgary
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.