By selecting state-of-the-art programs and equipment to manage the collection, storage and sharing of data, companies are able to maintain a competitive edge in the fast-paced marketplace. A concentration in Management of Information and Technology (MIT) prepares you to:
- Effectively harness technology and systems to support strategic business planning and decision making
- Serve as a business/systems analyst and become a specialist in your industry or area of interest
- Consult with businesses or individuals in technology sales or customer service
- Assume a leadership role on an organization’s information management team.
The Montclair MBA provides individuals the opportunity to design unique programs to meet their specific needs and interests. Students may choose to concentrate in one of seven areas or they may select from an array of courses that provide a broad education. Full-time faculty with doctoral degrees teach 95 percent of MBA classes. The remaining classes are taught by persons with outstanding professional credentials.
The School of Business Administration invites applications from persons with baccalaureate or post-baccalaureate degrees. Because we actively seek a diverse student body, all previous academic majors are considered for admission. Both full-and part-time students are welcome. Courses are offered in the late afternoon, evenings, weekends, and Saturdays.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Discovering and Leveraging Emerging Technologies
- Business Analysis
- Practicum in E-Commerce
- Business Database Development
- Independent Study in Information Systems for Business
- Advanced Project Management
- Marketing in a Social Local Mobile World
- Selected Topics in Information Systems for Business
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Master in Business Administration (MBA) Business Information Systems View 1317 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- Complete the online application.
- Send your $60 non-refundable application fee.
- Official transcripts are required from every college or university you have attended – they need to be in their original sealed envelopes.
- GRE scores
- Applicants with a non-US degree: In lieu of a transcript, please submit a course-by-course evaluation along with U.S. degree equivalency information of your coursework from any member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services or by Educated Choices.
International1030 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1030 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National1030 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1030 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State713 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 713 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.