The Gonzaga MBA's focus is on quality of education, flexibility for students, and value to propel our graduates to future success. Our AACSB-accredited MBA is the only Top 100 ranked part-time program in the Inland NW (81st). Evening and weekend classes fit the busy work and life schedules of our part-time students.
While the MBA is a 33 credit program, all MBA students must complete eleven two-credit courses for a total of 22 core credits. These courses are designed to provide a strong, comprehensive foundation in business management. Our curriculum is built on an ethical foundation, and you will find the importance of ethics is stressed in each discipline.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Orientation Workshop
- Economic Environment of the Firm
- Managing People & Performance
- Quantitative Methods & Statistical Analysis
- Business Ethics
- Finance Theory & Practice
- Operations Theory & Practice
- Information Systems Theory & Practice
- Marketing Theory & Practice
- Managerial Accounting
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) View 1284 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- Rolling Admissions - We consider applications on a rolling basis. If you have already taken the GMAT or GRE and are satisfied with your score, please apply at least four weeks before your expected start date for the program.
- If you have not taken the GMAT or GRE, please apply no later than three months in advance of the semester you wish to attend. This will allow for a re-take, if necessary.
- Recommended: at least 2 years
- Average: 3 years
International1160 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1160 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National1160 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1160 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.