Graduate study in Nursing at Arkansas State University is the basis for professional growth in advanced practice roles and the foundation for doctoral study in nursing.
- Adult Gerontology Clinical Nurse Specialist - The Adult Gerontology Clinical Nurse Specialist Concentration combines theories, concepts, research, issues and trends in caring for an aging population with complex multisystem health care needs.
- Graduate study in nursing is the basis for professional growth in advanced practice roles and the foundation for doctoral study in nursing.
- Nurse Administrator - The Nurse Administrator Concentration prepares graduates as Nurse Executives, Administrators and Managers. The courses include leadership and management, healthcare law and quality assurance, and budgeting/financial management in the health care setting.
- Nurse Educator - In the Nurse Educator Concentration students are prepared in curriculum development, teaching/learning strategies and measurement/evaluation in education.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research Design and Methodology
- Theory Development in Nursing
- Health Care Issues and Policy
- Professional Role Development in Advanced Nursing
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesNursing View 742 other Masters in Nursing in United States
- You should have an undergraduate degree Grade Point Average of at least 2.75/4.0. Some degree programs require a higher Grade Point Average, though. See below for the full list of Grade Point Average requirements for each major.
- If you have completed any previous graduate/master’s degree courses, you must have an overall graduate level Grade Point Average of at least a 3.0/4.0.
International15194 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7597 USD per semester during 24 months.
National15194 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7597 USD per semester during 24 months.
In-State8546 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4273 USD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Jonesboro
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.