The goal of the MSEng program is to provide an educational experience focusing on the integration of research and technology development that allows graduates to be successful in deriving solutions to society’s most challenging technical problems. The program culminates in the defense of an original research thesis.
Specific program outcomes are listed below. Program graduates will have:
- Knowledge of advanced experimental methods and the ability to design experiments and collect data
- A good understanding of statistical concepts and an ability to apply this knowledge to achieve engineering solutions that most efficiently use information and resources
- A practical knowledge of fabrication and manufacturing techniques, specifically at the micro- and nano-scales
- An ability to apply advanced mathematical concepts to model physical systems and engineering processes to drive knowledge based design
- An advanced, cross-disciplinary understanding of engineering sciences, and an ability to relate physical concepts from multiple engineering disciplines
- An ability to identify critical issues, formulate realistic solutions, evaluate alternatives, and carry out independent research to provide novel solutions to technical problems
- A demonstrated ability to make novel, significant contributions to the scientific and engineering body of knowledge.
For more information please check the programme`s website.
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology View 674 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
Applicants must present Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores for the Verbal, Quantitative, and Analytical tests. The minimum combined Verbal and Quantitative reasoning scores must be 300 for the revised GRE test or equivalent scores for general GRE.
Official transcript, two letters of recommendation, a resume, and a document for study of purpose (not exceeding three pages) will be also required for admission. Admission of international students may require additional proof of English proficiency to meet the admission requirements of the Graduate School.
International534 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 534 USD per credit and a duration of .
National267 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 267 USD per credit and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.