The Sport Business Leadership program from Seattle University is intended for
- Young professionals aiming to work in the sport industry
- Early career sport industry professionals looking to advance their careers, make a lateral move or develop sport business and leadership skills
- Professionals desiring to make a career change
The distinctive curriculum aims to develop sport business acumen in concert with highly desired leadership skills. Deep learning in these areas sets apart the MSBL program from other master's in sport management programs. Skills and attributes each aspect of the MSBL program aims to develop:
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Sport Business Foundations
- Social-Cultural Basis for Sport
- Legal Issues in Sport
- Sport Business Ethics
- Developing Leadership in Sport
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Sports Management View 237 other Masters in Sports Management in United States
- No specific major is required for admittance. Our students have received bachelor’s degrees in History, Psychology, Business, Chemistry, Philosophy, Communications, Exercise Science, and many other areas.
- We want students who are critical thinkers and can apply theory to practical portfolio-based assignments.
- Complete graduate application form and submit the $55 non-refundable application fee.
- Evidence of the minimum of an earned four-year baccalaureate degree from regionally accredited institution or U.S. equivalent.
- Official Graduate Record Exam (GRE) exam scores.
- Three letters of recommendation from individuals who have evaluated applicant's academic work or supervised practical experience and are able to assess potential for graduate study.
- 400-word essay describing how MSBL program (specifically mission, goals, learning outcomes, and
- classes) will help applicants achieve personal and professional goal.
- Professional résumé or curriculum vita
International750 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 750 USD per credit during 24 months.
National750 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 750 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Seattle
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.