Wageningen University & Research is one of the leading centres in Food Science and Technology in Europe and the world.
The Food Technology programme from Wageningen University and Research is a fulltime two year programme, fully taught in English. The first year consists entirely of courses. The second year consists of an individual research thesis and internship.
Future career - Food Technology
This page will give some information on careers and jobs of graduates of the Food Technology programme.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Food Biotechnology and Biorefining
- Food Innovation and Management
- Product Design
- Ingredient Functionality
- Dairy Science and Technology
- European Master's in Food Studies (4 universities, 10 companies, guaranteed internship placement)
- Sensory Science
- Sustainable Food Process Engineering
- Food Digestion and Health
- Food Technology (online master's specialisation)
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Deadline passed, EEA/EU
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology Food Sciences View 56 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Netherlands
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in a field of science relevant to your selected programme.
- Sufficient quality of the bachelor's degree as shown by an average unweighted mark of at least 7 (Dutch system) or the international equivalent of the required quality as determined in the International credentials evaluation guideline
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International18700 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18700 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA2143 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2143 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.