The Bridge from Seattle University graduates have successfully combined the knowledge gained from their undergraduate degrees with the solid business skills they learned in this program. Employers value the well-rounded experience and insights these graduates bring to the table, making them optimal candidates for future leadership positions.
Aspiring entrepreneurs who are well versed in the creative side of a business also appreciate the program for teaching them how to successfully run it.
With Albers' Bridge MBA, you gain the business acumen that will fast-track your career journey and provide you with an important foundation of knowledge to serve you for a lifetime. See the makeup of our current class of students, the learning objectives for the program, and where our Bridge MBA students have gone to work after graduation on the class profile page.
Each student defines his/her own path to success. Here's how some Bridge MBA graduates started:
- Project Manager, Swedish Hospital
- Customer Success Analyst, eShares, Inc.
- Communications Specialist, HR Services, Amazon
- Data Analyst, Microsoft
- Market Associate, Expedia
- Marketing & PR Specialist, Marler Clark Law Firm
- Store Development & Design Support, Starbucks
- Accounting & HR Associate, Seattle Storm
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Economics
- Accounting for Business
- Project Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Information Systems in the Digital World
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1430 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- Application Form and $55 fee. (Application fee is waived for SU students and alumni.)
- Online Application
- Resume. Please reference any work, internship, or volunteer experiences.
- Essay outlining why you wish to join the Bridge MBA program, and how you expect the Bridge to aid your future job search (500 words or less)
- Official Transcripts from undergraduate and any post-baccalaureate work
- Official GMAT or GRE test scores sent from testing agency
- Official English language proficiency test scores, if required. TOEFL, IELTS, and PTE accepted.
- Interview with an Albers advisor. Selected candidates will be invited to be interviewed.
International42960 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 895 USD per credit during 12 months.
National42960 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 895 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Seattle
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.