What You'll Learn
The M.P.M. Project Management program at Western Carolina University is a 30 to 36-semester hour (depending on possible course waivers) program that will advance your project management leadership skills through teaching, research and service. All faculty members have doctoral degrees and PMP certification from the PMI. Some of the courses students will take include Project Selection and Initiation; Project Plan and Implementation; Project Execution and Closeout; and Advanced Project Management Practices. The program is designed for busy professionals and is completely online to help accommodate your busy schedule.
Where You'll Go
An M.P.M. gives you the opportunity to work in a variety of industries like health care, green technologies and have the chance to execute exciting campaigns for companies representing a diverse number of goods and services. According to survey conducted by the PMI the average salary of project mangers was $90,260 in 2014.
Project Management curriculum include:
- Fundamentals of Project Management
- Project Selection and Initiation
- Project Planning
- Project Plan and Implementation
- Project Execution and Closeout
- Advanced Project Management Practices
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management Management Studies View 171 other Masters in Project Management in United States
- Undergraduate degree from nationally accredited institution of higher education
- Relevant work experience, shown via submitted resume
- A goal statement that includes the program to which you are applying, your professional goals and aspirations, your motivation for applying to the program, and any relevant formal or informal experiences.
- Recommendation from a current or past employer
- Minimum of 10 points on admissions criteria
International12720 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 848 USD per credit during 24 months.
National12720 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 848 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State4050 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 270 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.