- Corporate Finance
- Risk Management
The innovative design of the program and its market led curriculum equips students with relevant, up to date, skills and knowledge while offers a flexible program of study that enables students to choose from a variety of courses and adjust the duration of their studies according their own needs.
The program is both affiliated by CFA and PRMIA, accredited by EPAS and NECHE and regularly reviewed by both academic and practitioner committees to strike an optimum balance between theory and practice. These committees review the curriculum and the delivery methods while ensure that the program offers sufficient practical applications of the knowledge that make sense in today’s world of business. As a result of the above efforts we manage to maintain exceptionally high placement rates, reaching up to 100% in a 6-moth-period after graduation.
Key features of the program
- Weekday classes between 18:00 – 22:00, twice or three times per week on average
- A 14-month program
- Field trip to foreign universities and financial instructions abroad.
- Interaction with international students and participation in international student exchange programs
- 8 core modules and 2 workshops
- 4 specialization streams: Investments, Corporate Finance, Risk Management, Fintech
- Assessment: group reports/presentations, case study analysis, interim tests, final exams
- Access to the state of art, Simulating Trading Room of the American College of Greece at Aghia Paraskevi Campus
- Scholarships for the CFA June Exams
- Dissertation or Individual Consulting Project or 2 electives.
- Accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC) and EPAS (European Foundation for Management Development).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Quantitative Tools in Finance
- Financial Accounting
- Business Writing & Presentation Skills
- Global Economic Environment
- Corporate Finance & Valuation
- Portfolio Management & Investments
- Financial Modelling
- Advanced Equity Analysis & Portfolio Management
- Fixed Income Analysis & Portfolio Management
- Advanced Corporate Finance
- Corporate Treasury Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 14 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Upcoming deadline : March 31
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Accounting View 6 other Masters in Economics in Greece
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Hold a bachelor’s degree or be a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA chart holder), or have passed all three levels of CFA exams
- Provide evidence of excellent command of the English language;
- The completed application form, including one recent photograph in jpeg format;
- Two letters of recommendation in Greek or in English language.
- Official Academic Transcripts as well as Certified copies of degrees from each undergraduate, graduate or professional degree earned;
- Three Essays, as indicated in the Application form;
- Receipt of the non-refundable application fee's [€60] deposit
- Need to be currently employed or self-employed (valid for the part time mode only).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International10714 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12500 EUR for the full programme during 14 months.
EU/EEA10714 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12500 EUR for the full programme during 14 months.
Living costs for Athens
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
- GMAT Scholarships - Those candidates who bring GMAT score from 700 and above, will be granted a scholarship of 60% of the total tuition fees for all MBA and MSc's (Excluding the Executive MBA, Double Masters for Lawyers and the MSc in ISF Programs). Candidates with high GMAT bellow 700 are also eligible for smaller scholarships.
- SEV (Hellenic Federation of Enterprises) Scholarships - SEV (Hellenic Federation of Enterprises) offers ten (10) partial scholarships for graduate studies at ALBA.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.