What You'll Learn
The Business Administration M.B.A. at Western Carolina University is a 36-semester hour program that is designed with input from regional employers to help ensure your education makes you Business-Ready®. The Ph.D. faculty is will cover subjects like business statistics, human resource management, legal issues and organizational behavior. The program also features instruction and collaboration with guest speakers from regional businesses that also provide opportunities for internships and networking.
Where You'll Go
Alumni from WCU’s M.B.A. program work with a number of regional and national companies. The managerial skills gained during the program will give you the opportunity to work in a leadership role in a Fortune 500 organization or with a local business. The Bureau of Labor Statistics states the average salary for business executives is $101,650 and predicts job opportunities will increase by 11% by 2022.
Business Administration curriculum include:
- Leadership and Ethics
- Accounting: Understanding Performance & Informing Decisions
- Applied Business Economics
- Applied Business Statistics
- Organizational Behavior
- Human Resource Management
- Legal and Regulatory Issues in Business
- Managing Value-Creating Business Operations
- Financial Management and Valuation
- Systems for Competitive Advantage
- Marketing Management
- Integrative Strategic Management
- 16 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Accounting Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1510 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- Online application form
- Goal statement: In an essay or cover letter format (your choice), please tell us about your interest in our MBA program. We would like to know about your professional and/or personal goals and how you expect the MBA program will help you achieve them. The ideal length is usually no less than a half page, and no more than 2 pages.
- 3 letters of recommendation
- Transcript showing an undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited US institution of higher learning
- Official test scores - GMAT or GRE are accepted (this requirement may be waived due to work experience, academic history
International22248 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11124 USD per semester during 16 months.
National22248 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11124 USD per semester during 16 months.
In-State10940 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5470 USD per semester during 16 months.
Part-Time - based on 6 credit hours, 2 courses)
- In-State $3,955.98
- Out-of-State $8,195.98
Living costs for Asheville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.