Responding to rapid technological change that caused tectonic shifts and accelerated global competition in today’s marketplace, Art Center College of Design and Claremont Graduate University (CGU) are offering a one-of-a-kind dual MS/MBA degree in Innovation Systems Design (ISD).
The program combines the Drucker School of Management’s strategy, leadership, and management acumen with the rigorous development of creative skills and design innovation methodology found in Art Center’s Graduate Industrial Design program in order to best prepare tomorrow’s innovation leaders.
- Students are immersed in a design culture for one year and a business culture the next year. Afterward, each student must demonstrate knowledge of the program’s methodologies in a thesis project directed toward an emergent topic of the student’s choice.
- Each semester, students have the opportunity to creatively apply their newly acquired knowledge and skills through integrated project studios taught by working professionals as well as faculty from both institutions.
- Corporate Finance
- Business Analytics
- Marketing Management
- Financial Accounting
- Drucker Philosophy
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesIndustrial Design Graphic Design Interior Design View 122 other Masters in Interior Design in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Fully Completed Application
- A non-refundable application fee
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended
- English as a foreign language proficiency
- Copy of Passport
- Affidavit of Financial Support
- Financial Statement or Proof
International59400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1980 USD per credit during 12 months.
National59400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1980 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Claremont
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.