Innovation Systems Design from Claremont Graduate University (CGU) combines the Drucker School of Management’s strategy, leadership, and management acumen with the rigorous development of creative skills and design innovation methodology found in Art Center’s Graduate Industrial Design program in order to best prepare tomorrow’s innovation leaders.
Graduates with Innovation Systems Design from Claremont Graduate University (CGU) will:
- be immersed in a design and a business culture
- demonstrate knowledge of the program’s methodologies
- creatively apply their newly acquired knowledge and skills through integrated project studios taught by working professionals as well as faculty from both institutions.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Corporate Finance
- Business Analytics
- Marketing Management
- Financial Accounting
- Drucker Philosophy
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial Design Graphic Design Interior Design View 64 other Masters in Industrial Design in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Fully Completed Application
- A non-refundable application fee
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended
- English as a foreign language proficiency
- Copy of Passport
- Affidavit of Financial Support
- Financial Statement or Proof
International1980 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1980 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National1980 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1980 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.