Students are equipped with theoretical, philosophical and creative skills to support and enhance their teaching in varied educational and cultural settings. As with all educators today, music teachers must leverage technology to engage students in the learning process and prepare them for careers of the future.
The Music Education program from European University Cyprus (EUC) will help you develop the teaching, technical and research skills that shape this specialization and reach your full potential in your chosen career path.
CareersOur graduates work in:
- Music Education
- Music Management
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Music Technology in Education
- Teaching Approaches and Curriculum Development in Music
- Multicultural Music Education and World Music Pedagogy
- Creativity, Improvisation and Composition in Music Education
- Research Methodology in Music Education
- Historical and Philosophical Dimensions of Music Education
- Sociological and Psychological Dimensions of Music Education
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A completed application form together with a non-refundable fee of €52.
- Official copy of a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university in English (or official copies of professional qualifications)
- Official copy of academic transcript, in English
- Official copy of High School Leaving Certificate and grade marksheet in English
- Proof of English language proficiency (if any)
- One recommendation letter
- Proof of work experience (if applicable)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Copy of a valid passport (for international applicants only)
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.