Students are equipped with theoretical, philosophical and creative skills to support and enhance their teaching in varied educational and cultural settings.
As with all educators today, music teachers must leverage technology to engage students in the learning process and prepare them for careers of the future. The Music Education program from European University Cyprus (EUC) will help you develop the teaching, technical and research skills that shape this specialization and reach your full potential in your chosen career path.
- Music Education
- Music Management
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Music Technology in Education
- Teaching Approaches and Curriculum Development in Music
- Multicultural Music Education and World Music Pedagogy
- Creativity, Improvisation and Composition in Music Education
- Research Methodology in Music Education
- Historical and Philosophical Dimensions of Music Education
- Sociological and Psychological Dimensions of Music Education
- Master Thesis
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
The official deadline is 2 weeks before the beginning of each semester
DisciplinesEducation Music Music History
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The general admission requirement for graduate programs is the successful completion of a Bachelor degree at a recognized institution, or its equivalent (professional qualifications).
- A completed application form together with a non-refundable fee of €52.
- Official copy of a Bachelor’s Degree, in English, from a recognized university, with an average grade of ‘C’ or above, or official copies of professional qualifications.
- Official copy of Academic transcript, in English.
- Copy of a valid passport/identity card.
- Proof of English proficiency.
- One recommendation letter.
- Proof of work experience (if available).
- Official copy of High School Leaving Diploma and grade marksheet, in English.
- One passport size photograph.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International9120 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9120 EUR per year during 18 months.
EU/EEA9120 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9120 EUR per year during 18 months.
European University Cyprus offers an extensive Financial Aid Program which aims to provide financial assistance to students who need aid in order to begin or complete their studies at European University Cyprus. There are various schemes to help students financially. European University Cyprus awards scholarships up to 15% on tuition to selected students with outstanding performance (B average and above) on their High School leaving certificate or Bachelor degree. The financial support can vary in the case of outstanding candidates.
European University Cyprus awards scholarships to selected students with outstanding performance (B average and above) on their high school leaving certificate or Bachelor degree.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.