The Building Survey and Restoration program at Yildiz Technical University outcomes:
CareerRestoration intended to give graduate students who graduated from programınından quality, protection and restoration issues to improve communication skills between disciplines.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourse include:
- Conservation and Restoration Technology
- Ottoman Architecture
- Traditional Structure Systems
- Historical Environment Evaluation
- Research Technics in Restoration
- Conservation Project
- Conservation Concepts
- Documentation Technics in Restoration
- To study in the graduate programs, the students are required to take an exam called “ALES” (Academic Personnel and Graduate Education Exam), which is also administered by ÖSYM, and submit this score with their application. GRE or GMAT can also be a substitute of ALES. The applicants have to meet additional program requirements defined by the universities.
- In Turkey, the universities have the right to define the admission criteria themselves and these admission criteria have to be approved by Higher Education Council of Turkey (YÖK).
Living costs for Istanbul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.