Information Systems and Technology from Claremont Graduate University (CGU) is flexible to accommodate working professionals looking to augment their skill sets. You will undertake collaborative, industry-oriented research with CGU faculty mentors, who are distinguished IS&T scholars and practitioners who contribute to leading journals, consult for industry-leading organizations, and hold prominent roles at global conferences and international councils.
Graduates with Information Systems and Technology from Claremont Graduate University (CGU) will:
- gain knowledge in the concepts, skills, and applications necessary to create software and systems that optimize human performance and produce positive societal change
- know to analyze, discuss, and contribute to the continuously expanding knowledge bank of information technology,
- gain the skills and connections that lead to leadership roles in business, government, education, and more.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining
- Software Development
- Communications & Networking
- Delivering Value Through IS&T Leadership
- CS Insights via Python Programming
- 12 months
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectronics & Embedded Technology Informatics & Information Sciences View 526 other Masters in Informatics & Information Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- $80 Application fee
- Official transcripts (undergraduate/graduate)
- English proficiency exam (international applicants only)
- Copy of Passport
- Affidavit of Financial Support
- Financial Statement or Proof
- Statement of purpose
- Two letters of recommendation
International71280 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1980 USD per credit during 12 months.
National71280 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1980 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Claremont
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.