The Graduate program in Computer Aided Architectural Design at Yildiz Technical University aims to explore the potential within the interdisciplinary platform between computer technologies and architectural design. The program investigates and emphasizes the use of architecture and art, electronic media for the enrichment of visual vocabulary, higher accessibility to information and increased imagination and creativity.
Programme StructureCourse include:
- Graduate Workshop
- 3D Modelling and Animation
- 3D Studio Practices
- Interface Design
- Shape Grammars
- Techniques of Computer Aided Architectural Representation
- Concepts of Informatics
- Computer Programming for Graphics
- Computational Design Theory
- Basic Concepts of Computational Design
- Computational Design Technologies
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- The graduate students in this program must complete a minimum of 21 local credits (7 courses), a seminar course and a thesis; they must be successful in all of the courses with a minimum achievement grade of CB, must have completed 90-120 ECTS credits and have scored a minimum CGPA of 2.50/4.00 to qualify for graduation.
DisciplinesArchitecture Design Computer Sciences View 34 other Masters in Architecture in Turkey
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Yildiz Technical University and/or in Turkey, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- To study in the graduate programs, the students are required to take an exam called “ALES” (Academic Personnel and Graduate Education Exam), which is also administered by ÖSYM, and submit this score with their application. GRE or GMAT can also be a substitute of ALES. The applicants have to meet additional program requirements defined by the universities.
- In Turkey, the universities have the right to define the admission criteria themselves and these admission criteria have to be approved by Higher Education Council of Turkey (YÖK).
Living costs for Istanbul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.