A core feature of the English Language and Literature programme at European University Cyprus (EUC) is the investigation of English as a global language, with courses in Applied Linguistics, Second-Language Acquisition, Bilingualism and the methodology of English-Language Teaching, enabling students to develop practical and academic techniques for further research in the fields of Literature and Linguistics.
Our graduates work in:
- Public and Private Education
- Language Institutes
- Research Centers
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Cultural Studies
- Theories of Literature
- Postcolonial Studies
- English Language Teaching (ELT) Methodology
- English in Globalisation
- Core Issues in Second Language Acquisition
- Research Methods
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesLanguage Studies Literature Linguistics
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A completed application form together with a non-refundable fee of €52.
- Official copy of a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university in English (or official copies of professional qualifications)
- Official copy of academic transcript, in English
- Official copy of High School Leaving Certificate and grade marksheet in English
- Proof of English language proficiency (if any)
- One recommendation letter
- Proof of work experience (if applicable)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Copy of a valid passport (for international applicants only)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International9120 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9120 EUR per year during 18 months.
EU/EEA9120 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9120 EUR per year during 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.