The Housing Production and Construction Managament program at Yildiz Technical University outcomes:
CareerTo educate managers from middle to upper level in various organizatons of building production process in the construction industry.
- Evolution of Housing Production
- Strategic Planning in Construction Management
- Risk Management in Construction Industry
- Market Economy & Construction Industry Connection
- Technology Choice in Housing Construction
- Quality Management in Construction
- Redevelopment of Built Environment
- Construction Economy
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- The graduate students in this program must complete a minimum of 21 local credits (7 courses), a seminar course and a thesis; they must be successful in all of the courses with a minimum achievement grade of CB, must have completed 90-120 ECTS credits and have scored a minimum CGPA of 2.50/4.00 to qualify for graduation.
DisciplinesProject Management Civil Engineering & Construction Real Estate & Property Management
- To study in the graduate programs, the students are required to take an exam called “ALES” (Academic Personnel and Graduate Education Exam), which is also administered by ÖSYM, and submit this score with their application. GRE or GMAT can also be a substitute of ALES. The applicants have to meet additional program requirements defined by the universities.
- In Turkey, the universities have the right to define the admission criteria themselves and these admission criteria have to be approved by Higher Education Council of Turkey (YÖK).
Living costs for Istanbul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.