The Architectural Design program at Yildiz Technical University outcomes:
The qualification which intended to be achieved is, developing the ability to establish the relationship between architectural design and the different disciplines.
Programme StructureCourse include:
- Built Environment and Architectural Design Relationship
- Design and Social Environment Relationship
- Space Analyses
- Building Evaluation
- Typomorphological Analysis in Architecture
- Context Design Relationship
- Architectural Principles for the Disabled and the Old
- Design Theories and Methods
- Spatial Quality in Public Space
- Regional and Environmental Conditions In Structure
- Factors Effecting Architectural Form
- Architectural Design
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesArchitecture Design Landscape Architecture View 17 other Masters in Landscape Architecture in Turkey
- To study in the graduate programs, the students are required to take an exam called “ALES” (Academic Personnel and Graduate Education Exam), which is also administered by ÖSYM, and submit this score with their application. GRE or GMAT can also be a substitute of ALES. The applicants have to meet additional program requirements defined by the universities.
- In Turkey, the universities have the right to define the admission criteria themselves and these admission criteria have to be approved by Higher Education Council of Turkey (YÖK).
Living costs for Istanbul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.