The History and Theory of Architecture program at Yildiz Technical University outcomes:
CareerMaster architect that has a specialization in History and theory of architecture.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourse include:
- Ornamentation in architecture
- Turkish in world architecture and art
- Ottoman language
- Issues about the Ottoman Architecture
- European architecture
- contemporary architecture
- Contemporary Architecture in Turkey
- Antique and Byzantine Architecture
- History of Building Technology
- The general achievement score for all candidates who apply to this programs is calculated by the candidate assessment judges by taking the %60 of ALES the %20 of the CGPA of undergraduate program and the %20 of the entrance exam into account.
- Candidates are put in an order of achievement and accepted within the limits of the contingency.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.