The Mechatronics Engineering program at Yildiz Technical University outcome:
Department graduates can be employed in different universities, governmental agencies, corporate institutions, research institutions located in-land or overseas as Mechatronic Engineers.
For example, possible sectors can be summarized as: Automation companies, defense industry, instrumentation firms, manufacturer of space vehicles, of satellite systems, airplane industries, robotic firms, robot automation companies, robot manufacturers, intelligent systems manufacuturers, biomedical firms, automotive industries, gas distribution companies, renewable energy companies, petrolium distribution and processing companies, hydroelectric power stations, steel manufacturing companies, construction companies, ceramic and glass industry, water and waste water processing utilities, food and pharmaceutical industry, textile and paper manufacturers, machine manufacturers, termic powerstations, energy distributors, chemical processing plants, shipyards and marine transportation ports, nuclear powerplants, elevator manufacturers, ship manufacturers
Programme StructureCourse include:
- Design of Feedback Control Systems
- Mechanical Vibrations
- Design Optimization
- Finite Element Analysis
- Computational Methods in Mechatronics
- Composite and Smart Materials
- Kinematics and Dynamics of Robots
- Digital Control Systems
- Embedded Control Systems Design
- Dynamics of Continous Systems
- Advanced Programming for Microprocessors
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- The graduate students in this program must complete a minimum of 30 local credits (10 courses), a term project; they must be successful in all of the courses with a minimum achievement grade of CB, must have completed 90-120 ECTS credits and have scored a minimum CGPA of 2.50/4.00 to qualify for graduation.
DisciplinesMechanical Engineering General Engineering & Technology Mechatronics View 26 other Masters in Mechanical Engineering in Turkey
- To study in the graduate programs, the students are required to take an exam called “ALES” (Academic Personnel and Graduate Education Exam), which is also administered by ÖSYM, and submit this score with their application. GRE or GMAT can also be a substitute of ALES. The applicants have to meet additional program requirements defined by the universities.
- In Turkey, the universities have the right to define the admission criteria themselves and these admission criteria have to be approved by Higher Education Council of Turkey (YÖK).
Living costs for Istanbul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.