The Bioengineering program at Yildiz Technical University outcomes:
Graduated students can find job in our or foreign country’s industrial sector, mainly, various public and private institutions as engineer and manager. . Graduates of our business areas and sectors were preferred is increasing. Upon a successful completion of the programme, student may continue with master and doctoral studies in the same or similar scientific areas, which may accept students from Bioengineering.
Programme StructureCourse include:
- DNA Technologies in Genetics Engineering
- Biotechnology Engineering
- Cellular Bioengineering
- Laboratory Fundamentals in Bioengineering
- Lipid Technology and Applications
- Bioinformatics and Principles of Computer Biology
- Renewable Energy Technologies
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering Biology General Engineering & Technology View 30 other Masters in Biology in Turkey
- To study in the graduate programs, the students are required to take an exam called “ALES” (Academic Personnel and Graduate Education Exam), which is also administered by ÖSYM, and submit this score with their application. GRE or GMAT can also be a substitute of ALES. The applicants have to meet additional program requirements defined by the universities.
- In Turkey, the universities have the right to define the admission criteria themselves and these admission criteria have to be approved by Higher Education Council of Turkey (YÖK).
Living costs for Istanbul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.